Here's what I wore:
- Michael Kors cotton summer suit (for an August wedding)
- Kenneth Cole western-style brown leather shoes, with aging, trim details, and leather soles
- A BCBG tie
- A BCBG white cotton button-up shirt
- A Fossil brown leather belt patterned with tiny holes
So what do you think I spent? $1000? $2000?
And how much time did it take? 10 hours? 20 hours of misery?
How about 5 hours + tailoring time (pick up the next week)
How about less than $400 total, including tailoring?
- Suit: List $400, Sale: $250 - 15% coupon - 10% for out of state visitors' pass to Macy's flagship store in NYC* + sales tax = $180!
- Kenneth Cole Shoes: $125 (no sale price)
- Tie: $15 during men's sale
- Shirt: $35 during men's sale
- Belt: $30 during men's sale
TOTAL (after tax): $400!